You may schedule an appointment at your convenience, day or night, with our online scheduling software via the Schedule Now buttons found on the right side of this website or call our office at 207-490-2373.
By appointment only **OUR WINTER HOURS**
10am-6pm on Mondays and Thursdays
Walk-ins are rarely available so please call or schedule an appointment online.
Cancellations & Failure to Show
Please note that if you fail to show for your appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged a late cancellation fee equal to or less than your scheduled appointment fee. This does not apply in cases of severe weather or personal emergencies. If this fee has been charged an a personal emergency has taken place, your account will be credited the amount charged for use at your next appointment.
What to Bring on Your First Visit
- Please download and fill out our intake form. If you do not have access to a printer, please arrive at your appointment time 15 minutes early to fill it out at the office. Dr. McElveen will either greet you when you arrive, or set the form out on the front desk.
- If you are taking any medication or supplements, please bring the bottles with you, or at the very least, a list of what you are taking including dosages, ingredients, etc.
- If you have any copies of lab/blood work done in the last year, please bring that with you. If you don't have copies, please fill out this release form and fax or mail it to your current doctor so they will send that info to Dr. McElveen - initial in the highlighted area next laboratory reports (and x-ray, or list other imaging, if applicable), but please, DO NOT SEND YOUR ENTIRE MEDICAL RECORD.
- Please write down your foods in this food diary for at least 1 week, if possible, so Dr. McElveen can properly assess your nutritional status.
Bare Medicine is located in the Village Green Shopping Center in the heart of Springvale, just between Rite Aid and the BMV. Our address is:
460 Main St, Suite 2
Springvale, ME 04083
Please ring the bell found on the left side of the reception desk and Dr. McElveen will be out to greet you as soon as possible if you have an appointment scheduled.
How Long is a Typical Visit?
- New Patient Visit - 1-2 hrs, depending on complexity
- Return Patient Visit - 15 min - 1 hr, depending on complexity
- Injection - 10 min
- Blood Work - 10 min
- Physical Exam - 1 - 1.5 hrs, depending on complexity
- Sports/School Physical - 30-45 min
- Bodywork, MPS or Laser - 15-30 min